Sunday, January 16, 2011

REHEARSAL CONFLICTS

Please list in the comments below your schedule conflicts. Sign in as anonymous, but include your name in the message. You may also bring your conflicts to rehearsal or email Susan Smart at susansmart@comcast.net. Thank you!

10 comments:

  1. Caroline Lewis has her show at T/E on March 13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be on the CHS music trip April 10th.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. On March 20th, April 10th, and April 17th I have volleyball tournaments
    Emily Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss tech rehearsal May 4th. The CHS Band/Orchestra concert is 7-8 pm.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia will miss April 10 due to the CHS Band trip.

    Julia and Caroline (and Edie) will not be there on Feb, 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meredith will only be able to attend rehearsals until 2:15 from this coming Sunday (March 13) onward until April 10. This is due to rehearsals for an upcoming concert.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meredith will also not be able to attend the rehearsal on April 10 due to a concert.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clare will be out March 27, Emily F will be out April 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will not be at practice March 20th....college visit. Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fritz Fischer will not be at rehearsal this Sunday, March 27th.

    ReplyDelete