Sunday, April 3, 2011

Preview on April 10

Ticket go on sale this Sunday at our 12:30 rehearsal.Yeah! To promote the show, we'll like to do a preview of the Seeds parable during announcements at the 9:15 am service on Sunday, April 10. We will need to do a quick rehearsal this Thursday at 6 pm for those who can participate in the Preview.

Please let me know in the comments space below if you WILL be able to be to make the Thursday 7 pm rehearsal and WILL be at the 9:15 service on Sunday. Don't forget to sign your name in the comment.

Thank you all!

5 comments:

  1. I will be at both the Thursday rehearsal and the preview on Sunday.
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be at both the Thursday rehearsal and the preview on Sunday.
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't make the Thursday rehearsal but will be at the preview on Sunday.
    Michael B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie Weaver will be at the Thursday rehearsal but she can't be there for the Preview on Sunday. We will have here there as early as possible for the Sunday rehearsal. I am estimating she will be there around 1 or 1:30 as we are coming back from a trip that day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can go go to both! -katherine dempsey

    ReplyDelete